Insomnia

"In the wee small hours of the morning
While the whole wide world is fast asleep
You lie awake and think about the boy
And never ever think of counting sheep..."

~"In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning", as sung by Carly Simon


Funny how it throws you all outta whack when your other half's away...  but, you might as well post if the whole sleep thing's not working out.  Plus, over in the right-hand column, you'll see there's now a link that says "Portfolio", which will take you to my new and improved portfolio blog -- huzzah!

Oh, and I need to send out a huge 'thank-you!' to everyone who voted for my swimsuit design!!! With your help, my "Mesa Rose" design finished in the top 100 (out of 1,880 designs)! Thanks so much, everybody!

Portrait of my roommate's cat, Hepburn.


"Not So Little Anymore"



The Anne-Signal, for whenever Metroville's citizens are in dire artistic straits... or something.



Mother and baby.. creatures.



Re-worked my "Computer Girl" a bit -- hopefully her skin tones have improved.



Comments

Popular Posts