To Work, Max... to Work!

"A person who has not done one half his day's work by ten o' clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone."

~Emily Bronte


I don't know if I need a slap in the face, a kick in the pants, the threat of revoked privileges or a life-coach with a cattle prod... but this procrastination business won't work. I have got to dig deep down and muster up some self-motivation from somewhere, or things will not be accomplished.  If they're my projects, my responsibility, and I will be reaping whatever benefits are to follow -- then it's up to me to get 'em done, in a timely manner and reasonable fashion.

[exits soapbox, puts on Big Girl pants.]

In the words of the inimitable Professor Fate, "To work, Max.. to work!"


A bored fire-faery..




"Little Monster"




An experiment with PS brushes..




The knosk, rarely seen in the wild, is particularly
partial to the nectar of the terpinberry flower.




"Fighter"


Comments

Popular Posts