Clean Slate

Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
~Pablo Picasso


It's 2010, and it's been a good year so far.  After ringing out '09 with fireworks, Martini & Rossi Asti and (our) traditional year-end cocktail shrimp, I spent today internetzing, drawing and chilling with my husband and cats.  Can't beat that with a stick, as they say. 

Happy New Year!


"Katana"




"Headdress", a study; photographer unknown.




"Rocker Boi", a very sketchy WIP (work-in-progress)




"Rainbow Hair", a study; photographer unknown.


Comments

Bushido Code said…
Fabulous Work Anne! I really love "Katana". My wife is writing a blog on Women in the martial arts. I was wondering if we could use this picture to go with the blog if we give you credit and link to your blog.

Thanks,

Marcus

Popular Posts