Steppin' Out with my Baby

You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.
~Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!


 That's right, boys and girls, my man and I are fixin' to hop a plane for a weekend in Washington, DC.  But before I leave, I wanted to share some recent art stuffs -- lest you think I'd been idle since my last post (Ha! Me, idle?)  So, without further ado...


"Flying Monkey"



Illustration Friday: "Double" (the theme for this week's IF submissions)



"Froggies", my entry in Shirt.Woot's "Three" derby



Some faces...



"Simba", a commissioned portrait of my roomie's beloved Maine Coon cat.


Comments

M.M.E. said…
Goodness you've been busy. I love the cat painting. The textures are just wonderful! And great color choices.

Popular Posts