Southern Comfort

"Color in a picture is like enthusiasm in life."
~Vincent van Gogh


Noting and savoring the little things is comforting and good.  I'm sure I sound like a broken record by now..but it's true.  A nippy little coldfront has come through (for southern Louisiana, that's a big deal!), and my husband and I joyfully flung open the windows today when we returned home from morning errands.  Before long, the gorgeous weather drew me back outside with my camera (as you can see), and I answered the call of the light on our maple tree leaves with a right good will.


The legendary white stag, trapped in the forest.




A ladybug dances to sweet faery music.




"Angel of Death"




"Loosed"




The princess and her trusty war-bear, at the edge of the Deep Wood.


Comments

Fetch Me Now said…
Thank you for writting this

Popular Posts